Nature's Path to Healthy Living
Ayurveda comes from the ancient Indian language and literally means the Science of Life.
Ayurveda is based on the principle that we are all part of nature and we are all affected by natural changes.
Everyone has a unique combination of the Five Elements (Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether/Space), making these three doshas; Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Ayurveda helps balance the elements leading to a vibrant and healthy way of living in the world.
- Do you have chronic pain?
- Are you often fatigued?
- Would you like to lose weight?
- Would you just like to feel better?
Follow Nature's path to healthy living>
- Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner,NAMA
- Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, Kripalu
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
- Certified Polarity Practitioner
- Reiki III Master Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Services Learn More